Standard Horizon Eclipse GX1300
Affordable Class D DSC 25 Watt VHF
The Standard Horizon Eclips GX1200 is a compact and affordable VHF radio perfect for sailboats & power boats. When connected to a compatible GPS chartplotter, you can view your position, date, & time on the display of the GX1200 making it easier to have all of your important information right at your fingertips for emergency situations, or simply to just radio to a friend to tell them where you are. Easy connectivity to the compatible GPS chartplotter through NMEA, makes adding this radio to an existing network a snap. A bright display that provides you with large font can be adjusted for different lighting situations so your information can always be read in direct sunlight or in an enclosed cabin.
Pre-loaded to every GX1200 are channels for USA, International Channels, & Canadian Channels so no matter where you are, your radio can be used. NOAA weather channels will provide you with up to date weather information and will also alert you when bad weather is in the area, keeping you aware of what mother nature has in store so you are one step ahead and prepared for what’s to come. This 25 watt Class D DSC radio will allow you to send and receive digitally encoded distress calls on Channel 70 which is also pre-loaded to your GX1200. Simplicity and ease of installation make this VHF radio a must have for any captain!
The NEW Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC+ has been updated with user customizable soft keys for easy menu operation and features a microphone with channel UP/DOWN, 16/9 and H/L keys. The microphone also features Clear Voice Noise Reduction Technology eliminating unwanted background noise like engine and wind noise during transmission ensuring clear communications. The advanced design of the Eclipse DSC+ allows DSC calls to be received even when listening to other communications as it has a separate DSC receiver. Additional DSC features include, DISTRESS, Individual, Urgency, Safety, Position Report and Send, DSC test call and menu selection for Auto DSC channel switching.
• Affordable Ultra Compact Class D Fixed Mount VHF radio
• Replaces older Eclipse+ and Eclipse DSC Models
• Full dot matrix display
• User customizable soft keys for easy menu operation
• 16/9, H/L and channel up/down keys on the mic
• DSC Distress, Individual, Group, All Ships, Position Request, and DSC Test Call
• Auto DSC channel change selection
• Submersible IPX7 (3.3 feet or 1 meter for 30 minutes) front panel
• Time and GPS position information shown on display when GPS connected
• Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, and Dual Watch
• NOAA Weather Channels with Alert
• All USA, International and Canadian Marine Channels
• NMEA 0183 Input and Output
• Meets ITU-R M493-13 Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling)
• Overall Dimension: 2.4"H x 6.1"W x 6.7"D
• Flush Mount Cutout: 2.0"H x 5.2"W
• 3 Year Waterproof Warranty