Garmin GPSMAP 1042, 1042XSV
Available in 2 Versions:
1. gpsmap 1042 - No Internal Sounder
2. gpsmap 1042 XSV - With with Built In Internal Dual Channel Chirp Sonar,
Chirp ClearVu and SideVu
10-inch Chartplotter/Sonar Combo Is All-in-1 Solution
- 10-inch color display with keypad interface and multifunction control knob
- Includes transducer with high wide CHIRP, 250 W and CHIRP ClearVü/SideVü, 455/800, 350 W (also available without transducer)
- Preloaded U.S. LakeVü HD maps and BlueChart® g2 charts
- High-sensitivity internal 10 Hz GPS and GLONASS receiver
- Built-in single channel CHIRP sonar, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar and Panoptix™ support (transducers sold separately)
Experience an advanced all-in-1 solution with our 10-inch GPSMAP 1042xsv keyed combo. Includes transducer for Garmin CHIRP sonar, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü (also available without transducer). It also has built-in support for Panoptix all-seeing sonar and premium Garmin sonar modules (transducers sold separately). Features a large, bright screen coupled with a quick and easy-to-use keypad interface with user-programmable keys and a multifunction control knob.
Built-in Sonar Capabilities
XSV Models - Right out of the box, you have access to some amazing sonar capabilities; all you have to add are transducers. Comes with built-in Garmin 1 kW CHIRP sonar, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar. It even supports Panoptix all-seeing sonar, premium Garmin sonar modules and a wide range of transducers (sold separately).
Networked combos can share their internal sonar with any other device on the network. You can also choose what information is overlaid on the sonar screen; for example, radar, time of day or GPS speed.