Garmin 7608 8" FishFinder/G.P.S./Chartplotter/Radar
GPSMAP® 7600XSV FishFinder/G.P.S./Chartplotter/Radar Combo Unit with Built In 1,000 Watt Sounder.
Available in 2 Versions:
1. 7600 - No internal Sounder
2. 7600XSV - with Built In 1kW Internal Dual Channel Chirp Sonar
JUST CONNECT YOUR TRANSDUCER, NO BLACK BOX NEEDED. Also has Built in Internal G.P.S. Antenna, No external antenna needed.
The GPSMAP® series of beautiful, wide touchscreen FishFinders/G.P.S./Chartplotter/Radar is fully networkable, has a 10Hz Internal Built in GPS and offers the conveniences of built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. Internal Wi-Fi enables wireless streaming from garmin VIRB action camera's and integration with the Garmin Helm App for Unit control on your tablet or Phone.
FishFinder has included internal 1,000 watt dual CHIRP Sonar, Chirp SideVu and DownVu scanning Sonar.
- Special sailing features: Supported sailing features include laylines, enhanced wind rose, heading and course-over-ground lines, true wind data fields and tide/current/time slider. Gauge displays are designed to provide important need-to-know information at a glance, including true and apparent wind angle, set and drift, true or apparent wind speed, horizontal or vertical graphs, and a data bar with customizable data fields.
- Compatible with gWind™ transducers: Garmin gWind™, gWind™ Wireless and gWind™ Race transducers feature twin-fin technology with a three-bladed propeller. Connect to the NMEA 2000 and compatible Garmin chartplotters via the GND™ 10 black box bridge.
- Add array or dome radar: You can add your choice of Garmin marine radar, including the powerful xHD2 open array radars or xHD dome radars that pair ease of use with advanced open array features.
- Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000 support: Full-network compatibility allows you to add more capabilities to your boat. GPSMAP® series supports radar, autopilot, instruments, multiple screens, FUSION-Link, sensors, remote sonar modules, digital switching, thermal cameras, GRID™ rotary knob, joystick and keypad control, GXM™ 52 marine weather receiver and more.
- Display Type: Multi-touch widescreen LCD
- Screen Size: 8" diagonal
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600
- Included Cartography: BlueChart g2 coastal/LakeVü HD inland
- Optional Cartography: LakeVü HD Ultra with Max Def Lakes, BlueChart g2 Vision
- Receiver Type: High-sensitivity 10Hz WAAS GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Voltage: 10-32V DC
- NMEA Interface: NMEA 0183, NMEA 2000, Garmin Marine Network
- Dimensions: 8 3/4"W x 5 5/8"H x 2 5/8"D
- Included Accessories: Power/data cable, NMEA 2000 drop cable, T-connector, Bail mount with knobs, Flush mount kit, Protective cover
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: Two years
Each Garmin GPSMAP 7608xsv comes with: Garmin GPSMAP
7608xsv with worldwide basemap preloaded with U.S. BlueChart® g2 and
U.S. LakeVü™ HD, Power/data cable, NMEA 2000® drop cable, T-connector,
Bail mount with knobs, Flush mount kit, Protective cover, Documentation
and a Two-Year Warranty.
Size:9.6"W x 6.3"H x 3.0"D