Furuno 1945 6kw Open Array Radar
Furuno 1945 Dedicated Radar with 10.4" Color Display
The Furuno 1945 6kw stand-alone color radar carries on Furuno’s tradition of manufacturing some of the best radars in the marine industry and the 1945 is no exception. The 1945 is packed full of high end features for any recreational or commercial application and comes with a 4' open array radar for accurate readings up to 64nm. Target echoes are clearly visible on the 1945’s bright, high resolution 10.4” color display and because it is a stand-alone radar, it is easy to use with simple menus and dedicated functions.Below is a list of some of the features that make the 1945 a top choice radar.
- 4 degree vertical beam width
- Unique "True View", non-smearing target display in a Head-Up display presentation
- Enhanced auto tuning/gain/anti-clutter controls
- Dedicated rotary knob to adjust GAIN/STC/FTC for straightforward operation
- AIS displays up to 100 simultaneous targets (optional AIS Receiver Required)
- 10 Target ARPA with optional ARP11
- Furuno True Color target presentations
- True Echo Trails (heading & speed sensor required)
- 0.0625 nm (1/16 nm) range is added to offer very close range picture
- Fully complies with IEC 62252 Class B for small craft
- Standard NMEA0183/AD10 Interfacing capabilities
- Cosmetic "Family Look" match to the Furuno FCV295 Fishfinder
Each Furuno 1945 comes with: 10.4" Color LCD Display,
Mounting Bracket, Mounting Knobs, Plastic Sun Cover, Fuses,
Flush Mount, 4' Open Array Radar, 15m Radar Cable, Operators Manual,
Installation Manual and a Two-Year Warranty.
Display Dimensions: 19”H x 17”W x 12”D
Display Size: 10.4” Diag.
- ARPA Available: Yes
- Array Size (Inches): 48'
- Cable Length (Meters): 15M
- Hor/Vert Beam Width: 1.9 Hor
- Power - Output (Kilowatts): 6KW
- Range - Max (Miles): 64NM
- Screen Size: 10.4'
- Box Dimensions: 12"H x 18"W x 17"L WT: 111.9 lbs