Furuno 1835 4kw Radar
Furuno 1835 Dedicated Radar with 10.4" Color Display
The Furuno 1835 4kw stand-alone color radar carries on Furuno’s tradition of manufacturing some of the best radars in the marine industry and the 1835 is no exception. The 1835 is packed full of high end features for any recreational or commercial application and comes with a 24” radar dome for accurate readings up to 36nm. Target echoes are clearly visible on the 1835’s bright, high resolution 10.4” color display and because it is a stand-alone radar, it is easy to use with simple menus and dedicated functions.
Below is a list of some of the features that make the 1835 a top choice radar.
- 4 degree vertical beam width
- Unique "True View", non-smearing target display in a Head-Up display presentation
- Enhanced auto tuning/gain/anti-clutter controls
- Dedicated rotary knob to adjust GAIN/STC/FTC for straightforward operation
- AIS displays up to 100 simultaneous targets (optional AIS Receiver Required)
- 10 Target ARPA with optional ARP11
- Furuno True Color target presentations
- True Echo Trails (heading & speed sensor required)
- 0.0625 nm (1/16 nm) range is added to offer very close range picture
- Fully complies with IEC 62252 Class B for small craft
- Standard NMEA0183/AD10 Interfacing capabilities
- Cosmetic "Family Look" match to the Furuno FCV295 Fishfinder
Each Furuno 1835 comes with: 10.4" Color LCD Display,
Mounting Bracket, Mounting Knobs, Plastic Sun Cover, Fuses, Lens Cloth,
Flush Mount, 24" Radar Dome, 15m Radar Cable, Operators Manual, Installation Manual and a Two-Year Warranty.
Over all Size: 19”H x 17”W x 12”D
Display Size: 10.4” Diagonal
- Ships in 2 boxes