Pushing the boundaries of what is possible with conventional Radar technology, DRS6AX "X-Class" marks yet another leap forward for FURUNO. Improved in almost all aspects, DRS6AX "X-Class" Radar features improved short range detection, as well as an impressive long range detection of up to 96 nautical miles.
The newly redesigned pedestal unit is 20% lighter than previous DRS6A model and features an updated motor for significantly lower noise levels. Combined with an updated smart-connector cable, installation and maintenance is simpler than ever before.
Fast Target Tracking™ function adopted from our commercial Radar FAR3000, is also available on the DRS6AX "X-Class." Target course and speed vectors are displayed instantly with the press of a button. Target vectors increase situational awareness and can increase overall safety on your vessel.
- 6kW Power Output
- Enhanced target detection, both short and long range
- Minimum detection range of just 20 m
- Fast Target Tracking™
- Bird Mode
- New pedestal unit, 20% lighter than previous DRS6A unit, updated low noise motor
- No PSU required, decreasing total costs
- Easy installation without the need to open pedestal unit
- New smart-connector cable
- Choice of 3.5'/4'/6' Antenna
- Compatible with NavNet TZtouch and NavNet TZtouch2 (not compatible with NavNet 3D or earlier NavNet models)
Each Furuno DRS6AX comes with:6KW NMEA2K Gearbox, Documentation and a 2 year warranty.Furuno DRS6AX Special Features
- 4' or 6' Open Array Antenna Required (sold separately)
- Lighter, Shorter and Quieter than previous gearboxes
- Compatible with TZtouch and TZtouch2 Models
- Fast Target Tracking tracks up to 30 Targets Simultaneously
- Enhanced Bird Mode
The DRS6AX is a 24V system; a converter will be required for use with 12V power system
- XN10A/3 Antenna 3.5Foot Open Array $700.00
XN12A/4 Antenna, 4 Foot Open Array $950.00
XN13A/6 Antenna, 6 Foot Open Array $1295.00