C-MAP 4D Local Hawaiian Islands Chart Card
Developed by Jeppesen for your favorite style of boating, C-MAP 4D represents the latest evolution of electronic charting technology. C-MAP 4D combines our award-winning vector chart data with Dynamic Raster Charts for stunningly detailed 3D views and satellite imagery. Our innovative features include unique content and exclusive Value Added Data to enhance each cruising, fishing or sailing experience. C-MAP 4D truly is your all-in-one charting solution, compatible with select chartplotters from Furuno, Standard Horizon and Humminbird.
- Dragonfly 4PRO, Dragonfly 5M/5PRO, Dragonfly 6, Dragonfly 7 (Minimum Software Version 11.41)
- A Series (a65/a67/a68/a75/a77/a78/a95/a97/a98/a125/a127/a128) Minimum Software Version 13.37
- C Series (c95/c97, c125/c127) Minimum Software Version 13.37
- E Series (e7/e7D, e95/e97, e125/e127, e165) Minimum Software Version 13.37
- ES Series (eS75, eS78, eS97, eS98, eS127, eS128 ) Minimum Software Version 13.37
- GS Series (gS95, gS125, gS165, gS195) Minimum Software Version 13.37
- GP-1670, GP-1670F, GP-1870, GP1871, GP1971
- CPN700I, CPN1010I
3 Dimensional Chart View a new perspective. The world has three dimensions.The world has three dimensions. When you add the 4th dimension of time – meaning consistent, periodic updates – you combine the most detailed 3D height and depth worldwide database with a continuous update process to give you a personalized navigation experience with up-to-date data for safe navigation.
Guardian Alarm - An extra layer of safety. When activated, Guardian Alarm performs an automatic forward-scanning check for obstacles. Use the feature as an added backup to alert you should you head toward a potentially harmful object.
Easy Routing - Automatically create a route. Enter start and end points along with specific boat parameters
and automatically receive waypoints of the shortest route; highlights
potential hazards and displays varying levels of alerts for each segment
of the route, allows you to manually adjust the route.