Airmar B275C - LHW 1kW CHIRP Thru Hull
Our BEST just got BETTER!
Get more coverage under the boat with Airmar’s new wide beam CHIRP product line. Offering a high frequency range of 150-250kHz and a constant 25 degree beamwidth, these transducers are truly broadband at it’s best. In addition to improving the performance of CHIRP-ready echosounders, anglers using the new wide beam transducers will achieve twice the coverage under the boat compared to our current high frequency CHIRP transducers.
A unique property of the new high frequency transducers is that the beamwidth is a constant 25 degree angle across the entire frequency band. Traditionally, high frequency transducers have narrow beamwidths that change with frequency. Now, in addition to providing vast bottom coverage and precise fish detection in the upper water column that can sometimes go unseen with current narrow beam transducers, Airmar’s new wide beam format also creates crisper and larger return images on the display.
Current CHIRP transducers have a narrow beamwidth ranging from 10º to 4º on the high frequency band. The beamwidth of the new wide beam CHIRP transducers is a constant 25º across the entire frequency band—ultimately delivering more than 2x the coverage under the boat than other CHIRP models!Features:
- Ideal for marking baitfish and game fish in shallow to mid-water depths of 300 ft - 600 ft
- Depth & fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Low—CHIRPS from 42 kHz to 65 kHz 25° to 16° beamwidth
- High—CHIRPS from 150 kHz to 250 kHz 25° constant beamwidth
- 123 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Wide 25° beam
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Boat Size: 8 m (25’) and above
- Hull Type: Fiberglass or wood
- Available in many housing options:
- Pocket/Keel Mount – PM275LH-W
- Tank Mount – CM275LH-W
- Thru Hull – B275LH-W
- Transom Mount – TM275LH-W
- Tilted Element – B175-W – 0º, 12º and 20º